Monday, January 1, 2007

Random Self-Survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Kim Rose __________ (You're not getting my last name outta me)
Birthday: December 17th
Birthplace: Alberta, Canada
Current Location: See above
Eye Color: Brown as brown is brown. And more brown.
Hair Color: Brown... etc.
Height: 5'5 (and 7/8)
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right, although sometimes I feel like left
Your Heritage: German and Dutch and English and Scottish/Irish and probably some more stuff too.
The Shoes You Wore Today: Shoes? Who would wear shoes on holiday?
Your Weakness: Music! I'll blow off anything just to go play some tunes
Your Fears: Loneliness, being a bad leader/friend/person in general. Not having control over stuff
Your Perfect Pizza: Whatever stuff they put on the Hawaiin pizzas from the place right near my house
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Not be totally neurotic
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Probably "yay!"
Thoughts First Waking Up: Can I get out of bed without disturbing the cat?
Your Best Physical Feature: My hair, if I don't mess it up
Your Bedtime: Whenever my mom wants to go to bed and tells me to so she can go to sleep
Your Most Missed Memory: Tour! Waking up everyday to another day full of music and being with my closest friends
Pepsi or Coke: Ew, neither, I don't drink pop. It makes my nose hurt
MacDonalds or Burger King: Can I pick A&W?
Single or Group Dates: My experience in the matter is limited, but single was pretty fun
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ummm... what?
Chocolate or Vanilla: That's a tie between vanilla and white chocolate. Either one is totally scrumptious.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Not coffee, and I don't know what a cappuccino tastes like. Probably better than coffee.
Do you Smoke: Never have, never will
Do you Swear: Occasionally
Do you Sing: ALL THE TIME!! It's what I do when I don't have a band instrument in my hands
Do you Shower Daily: Whenever I can
Have you Been in Love: I think so... depends what love is.
Do you want to go to College: Or university. Either one. Unless I make it big and become a big music star, that is.
Do you want to get Married: If I didn't, what would be the use of planning my dream wedding? (Yeah, I did that)
Do you belive in yourself: Yeah, I do
Do you get Motion Sickness: Oh yeah, at Stampede I had to spend 2 hours in the big four building basement sipping water after only 3 rides.
Do you think you are Attractive: Depends what day it is
Are you a Health Freak: No way, today I had cold pizza, a drumstick (the ice cream kind) and a nanaimo bar for supper (true, usually I'm way more healthy than that, but whatever
Do you get along with your Parents: Most of the time.
Do you like Thunderstorms: I prefer blizzards
Do you play an Instrument: Heck yes! Several. Saxophones, flutes, piano, guitar, many many more.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope. Unless you count that one chocolate with that gross stuff inside that I gagged on and then spat out.
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Heck no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes actually! Surprise!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: I think so... I'm not sure
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: If I had them I'm sure I would have
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yum!! Yes! California rolls and salmon sashimi are my favorites
In the past month have you been on Stage: Twice, playing the accordion for approximately 500 people, and singing O Holy Night for Christmas Eve (Read "Just to catch you up" for more on that)
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope. Exactly the opposite
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Hello, it was December in Canada
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Not ever in my life
Ever been Drunk: Not in the slightest
Ever been called a Tease: Not in that word.
Ever been Beaten up: Now who would touch sweet little me?
Ever Shoplifted: Not even close
How do you want to Die: Peacefully (not necessarily quietly), of old age
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A musician or architect or music teacher or music producer or marine biologist or... well, lots of things
What country would you most like to Visit: Probably any of the mediterranean. But with friends, cause just family or just me is boring
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Chocolatey brown is my weakness, but I'm open for anything
Favourite Hair Color: I'm gonna try not to make this too biased... but I like either brown (like me) or black (you could've guessed)
Short or Long Hair: Shortish. Not too short, cause I wanna be able to run my fingers through it
Height: At least 5'5 and 7/8
Weight: I'm not picky, but nice and buff would be hot, I think
Best Clothing Style: I'm not picky on this either, but the pants have to be in a reasonable place. Not up way high or down around the knees. That's just weird.
Number of Drugs I have taken: None. Well, medicinal, but nothing bad
Number of CDs I own: I wouldn't even guess. Enough for at least 3000 songs
Number of Piercings: One in each ear and no more ever
Number of Tattoos: None, but maybe in the future
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Maybe one major one, but other than that, no regrets

No comments: